Thursday, March 17, 2016

1st Craft Show

I am so excited.  I have my first craft show tomorrow.  I am spending my lunch break pricing out the items I have made to sell.  I really don't know what to expect.  I know I don't have enough items made, but I will sell what I can and maybe get some orders.  

The show is in Fairhope, AL at The 181 Market.  They are having their 2nd Annual Trade Days.  It will be this Friday & Saturday from 9am to 4pm and Sunday from 9am to 2pm.  If you are in town for the Fairhope Arts and Craft Show, be sure to come see us.  It is 10 mins across town just south of Highway 32 on Highway 181.  There will be over 100 booths with arts and crafts and antiques.  They will also have food and live music.  

Please stop by and see me if you make to the Trade Days.  

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment